Wednesday 15 December 2021

Spread the word.

LI: To comment on other peoples blogs


Today I have completed week 1, task 4 for the Summer Learning Journey. I've decided to attempt the step it up task. For this task I needed to comment on five peoples blog.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing.

The five people I commeted on were friends from my school.

Lastly, I inserted each students name from a blog onto a template. Then I inserted a picture of me in the middle.

I enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the oppertunity to share my positivity with others around my community.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Micah!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    What a fun task sharing positivity to your friends, right?! Ka pai on leaving comments!! Also, including the links that all work is great!!

    Why did you pick these five blogs to be your top, other than the fact that they are your friends from school? Have you learned anything from reading these other blogs?

    Keep up the amazing mahi! I’m looking forward to reading more of your blog posts throughout this raumati for SLJ!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete