Thursday 20 May 2021

Soccer

LI: to represent Panmure Bridge School in Interschool Soccer

On Wenday some of the kids in year 3 to year 8 went to soccer to play for the school we were split in to five groups the it wasn't mixed so the girls were in one group and the boys were in another group. the boys in LS2 were split in two groups and the LS1and LS2 girls were in one group the little kids in room 4, 5, 6 were in I think one or two groups. It was really fun playing soccer my team didn't play very well but we had lots of fun playing we had five games each we had moring tea and Mr Johnston brought the lunch. one of the teams we were going to play against Glen Taylor but they didn't show up so I took that as a win. After lunch we played against a team after we played against them we waited for our next game we just hang out with some of the other teams. After our playtime we played against our own school we lost but it was really funny we went back on the bus once we got back we all packed up I really enjoyed going at soccer and I enjoyed pkaying with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment