Monday 28 June 2021

Bravery

 LI: To edit our writing using DRAFT 

DRAFT stands for:

D - Delete 
R- Rearrange   
A - Add 
F - Fix
T - Talk
 
We used DRAFT to edit our poems. Me and my partner (Leon) created a poem about bravery. What we did was look for an abstract noun. A abstract noun is something that exist but you cannot touch it. In our poem we used the 5 senses which are see, touch, smell, hear and taste. We also created complex sentences. We added our puncuation includidng a comma and fullstop. We also used metaphors and similies. 

After creating our poem we proof read it and edited the poem. We rearranged words, added words and deleted words. I found this activity fun because I got to hear everyones powerful poems. I also liked my one because I think me and Leon did a good job writing our poem.  

2 comments:

  1. Malo e Lele’i Micah your poem is really powerful I liked how you used the words. "Blades clashing together as you fight your enemy" in your poem thats a really cool thing to add to your poem. What did you find hard about making your poem? What is you favorite line in your poem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Micah
    good job I see how much work you have done and it also show if you have been on task

    ReplyDelete