Monday 27 September 2021

Loot Lake

LI: To write about Loot Lake.

Loot Lake has been a part of Fortnite for a long time I think it came out in the beginning of Season 7. I enjoy playing Fortnite a lot me and my brother play split screen, for the first time we one 7 times and lost 4 times, we don't really play trio and dois. So we don't win that much but we can only play those because it won't let us play anything else. But Fortnite is really fun. And Loot lake is a really good place to get loot, thats why it's called Loot lake.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micah
    I enjoyed reading your description of Loot Lake, it makes sense why it would be called this now. I think it's interesting that the lake changes from season to season, does the loot you can find there change or is it the cabins and houses that change?

    ReplyDelete