Thursday 2 September 2021

Sneakers



Today I made a pair of shoes and put on the things I like. I'm really proud of this because I always liked shoes, but I mostly like Air Jordans, because my favorite basketball player is Michael Jordan. It was kinda hard to choose what to put on because there wasn't that much space, but then I noticed that I could just ake it bigger so I did and then I put more stuff on there. You should try this see what you can create and it will be really fun and if you want a transparent backround then just search this Remove.bg, it will remove backrounds it's really good for things like this my aunty told me about this.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micah
    You have done a great job designing your customised shoes, I like the bright colours you chose and that you have got inspiration for your design from things you enjoy doing. I'm glad you were able to learn from your Aunty to get the transparent background and improve your design.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete