Thursday 19 August 2021

Jonah Lomu

This week I wrote about my sporting hero which is Jonah Lomu those of you that don't know who Jonah Lomu he is one of the greatest All Black players. He was the youngest All Black player in the team he's number was 11 and he was a winger just like me when he was on the field he was a beast when he got the he just keep running and if people were to try and stop him he would just bump them of and just walk all over them like they not even there. One time like five or six players tried to stop him but they couldn't stop him. He played for a number of teams when he played rugby and if he got tackled he would off load it to someone else and they would get the try, he died in 2015 he died because he had only one kidney and he got one but his body rejected it so he died, I really wanted to met him but I couldn't well because he died but there are still lots of good players I can met some of them are my uncles which is really cool. 

Here is the link to the Sporting Hero   

No comments:

Post a Comment