Wednesday 18 August 2021

Who inspires you to work hard each day.

 


For this activity I wrote about who inspires me to work hard, the person that inspires me to work hard is my mum she has always been there for me whenever I need help she helps me push through even the things are tough. There were times were I wanted to just crawl into a ball and just stay like that because the fear and sorrow would try and take over me, and every time that happened my mum could see the look on my face and would always talk to me and she never treated me like a baby she always treated me for who I was and then after she talked to me she would make her voise gently and talk to me softer then all the fear and sorrow would go away almost at the same time. One time I let the fear and sorrow take over me and it was like everything just vanished but my mum would not allow it and the  the light came in. And that is who inspires me to work hard.      

No comments:

Post a Comment