Monday 23 August 2021

List Poem

LI: To write a list poem that describes a topic by painting a picture with your words.

What is a Million? 


A million is the time I've smelt the wonderful food my mum has prepared for us.


A million is the amount of friendships I have made during my life.


A million are the families I have met on both my mum and dad's side.


The times I've watched my siblings grow and learn. 


The times we've sat as a family at the dinner table


The times I've seen the sun rise in the morning as I get out of my bed.  


Today we wrote list poems about a topic we connected with. Our challenge was to use desacriptive language features to paint a clear picture with our words.

I enjoyed this because it made me think about a million good things that have happened to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment